Heather has over 30 years experience with a variety of community organisations in planning and carrying out specific content modules in order to facilitate the learning and evaluate professional development of individuals or teams.
Alongside her General Counselling and Supervision services, Heather provides custom designed professional development packages to achieve specific outcomes of the team either as individual educator or with the help of facilitators to assist in the Professional Development of a larger team.
Heather is adaptable and flexible, with strong engagement and facilitation skills allowing her to fully utilise her strong knowledge base to bring together a team either of facilitators or individually, guaranteeing strong professional outcomes.
- 3 hour or
- 6 hour packages
- Sessions can be spread over a number of weeks or months.
- Repeat sessions to meet the needs of staff team
- Reflective practice and group supervision
- Team development
- Conflict management and mediation
- Development of core engagement, communication and counselling skills
- Family Violence
- Sexual abuse and trauma
- Working within faith communities